Advantages of NRV Worm Gearbox
- Quick stop function
For a general gear reducer, it takes 5 to 10 seconds for the stop time, but for the RV series, the stop state could be reachede with only 2 to 5 seconds.
- High safety
The NRV worm gearbox adopts a different way compared with the traditional one that it doesn’t need the sprocket and pulley. What’s more, transmission structure is not exposed so that injuries of operator could be reduced.
- Good protection
Grade IP55 is adopted which has good isolation for dust and moisture.
- Excellent thermal conductivity
The NRV worm gear is equipped with the cooling ribs, so that the body has excellent thermal conductivity and low temperature-rising.
- Long service life
The worm gearbox operates smoothly with low noise which is suitable for long-term contact work in harsh environments.
The NRV worm gearboxes are widely used in automation industry, industrial robots, aerospace, CNC machine tools, metallurgical mining, beer and beverage, tobacco light industry, environmental engineering, warehousing logistics, plastics machinery, lifting transport, three-dimensional parking, automobile manufacturing, textiles, food, ceramics and other fields.
- The NRV worm gearbox has good versatilitywhich is used with various mechanical equipment.
- Alarger transmission ratio could be achieved by a single-stage transmission. Most types of speed reducers have a good self-locking ability, and mechanical devices with braking requirements can save braking devices.
- The meshing friction loss of the worm screw teeth and the surface of worm gear toothis large, so that the transmission efficiency should be lower than that of the gear.
- The NRV worm gearbox has high requirements for lubrication and cooling.